Readiness & Deployment Support educates and prepares military members and their families to cope with the challenges of all types of deployments and family separations including the Command team members and Deployment Readiness Coordinator who will guide families and Marines through deployments.
Readiness & Deployment Courses
Ready for Anything
- This pre-deployment workshop provides important information and resources in an interactive environment to prepare Marines and families for all of the unique challenges that come with being a military family. A constant state of readiness and knowledge of assistance programs can help families prepare before deployments or emergencies. This is an excellant class for newlyweds and those on first deployments.
- This brief is held per unit request 30 to 45 days prior to a service members deployment. For Individual Augments (IA) or short notice deployments, please call us for a personalized appointment.
Return and Reunion Workshop
- These are held by unit request. We recommend family members attend 30 and 45 days prior to their service member’s return from deployment. This workshop focuses on reintegration, communication and expectations for individuals and as a couple.
Kids and Reunion Workshop
- Held concurrently with Return and Reunion Workshops for Spouses, staff work with children ages 5 and up to help them prepare for their service member’s homecoming in a fun and interactive setting.
Family Care Plans
- Learn who needs a family care plan, what should be included in an effective family care plan and how to construct one.
Marine & Family Programs
Family Readiness Program Trainer: 2524665779
L.I.N.K.S Program Trainer: 2524664908
LifeSkills Trainer: 2524667562
Readiness & Deployment Support Trainer: 2524664908