Sponsorship opportunities for MCCS programs and events vary and can be developed to fit your marketing needs. Contact the Sponsorship & Advertising Coordinator to take advantage of one of these opportunities or to put together a custom sponsorship package. Sponsors can support MCCS programs and events in many ways: financial support, in-kind services or a combination of both.
- Advertise your business aboard the station in our digital displays located at Two Rivers Theater, the Main Exchange, Miller’s Landing, the Roadhouse (home to the Single Marine Program), and the Troop Convenience Store. Ads should be jpg files, which will be converted to slides for digital monitor displays.
Movie Theater Sponsorship
- Become a part of the show at Two Rivers Theater. Captivate audiences with your 20 second commercial, shown before scheduled movies at the theater. Commercials shown in .wmv format
Gas Pump Advertising
- Advertise your business on all four gas pump sign at the Marine Mart Convenience Store and the Main Exchange Convenience Store. MCCS Marketing can create, produce, and laminate the signs using your existing artwork. We can also create the ad for you. More than 4,000 people utilize these gas pumps each month. You can change the ad each 30-day period. Single-sided 19″ x 11″ sign with 1/2″ frame
Welcome Aboard Expo
- Welcome Aboard is a monthly briefing and introduction of the station and area to the newly-arrived Marines, Sailors, and their families. With an average attendance of 100 people, our expo is a great opportunity to reach our newest community members, most of whom just moved here and are unfamiliar with what the surrounding area has to offer. Sponsors receive a table (8′ x 18′) at the expo to talk face-to-face with our Marines and Sailors.
- Put your advertisement on our website. You can choose the page or section where you’d like your ad to appear. Send us your finished ad, or we can create one for you. When users click, they’ll be taken directly to your website. Sidebar ad size: 370px x 180px.
Banner Station Advertising
- Advertise your business with a 3′ x 12′ banner in full color. There are three MCCS banner stations, strategically located in high traffic areas. All locations are prime visual displays for anyone entering or exiting the air station. The banner will rotate to each location during the three month time frame. Send us your artwork, or provide the details and we’ll create the banner. The banner becomes yours after advertising time is complete. Artwork provided should be in .eps vector format.
Small Exhibit Space
- Advertise your business with a table top display at the Troop Store or Roadhouse. We set up a table and two chairs and you provide draping, handouts, and staffing (note: a sampling of product must be pre-approved, and we request no active selling). Available any time from opening to closing for each location.
- Use our freestanding and mounted poster holders, strategically located throughout the station, to advertise your business or event. We have multiple locations to include: the Main Exchange, Devil Dog Gym, Roadhouse (home of the Single Marine Program), the Troop Convenience Store, the Child Development Center, and many more. Ask us which location would be right for you.
Golf Course Tee Sign Sponsorship
- The MCAS Cherry Point “Sound of Freedom” Golf Course is by far the busiest course in the area. This is your chance to highlight your business services to a highly desirable market. Your sign would be a 12′ x 12′ ad panel appearing with the hole layout information, number, and par.