Once a Marine, Always a Marine
“Once a Marine, always a Marine” is more than just a slogan. We take care of our own. We’re here to make your retirement as enjoyable as possible. We provide on-base shopping, services, and dining options to keep things simple, and MCCS helps you stay fit, monitor your health, and manage the details of retirement. Just looking to have some fun? Spend a relaxing day fishing or boating, play a round of world-class golf, or catch a movie.
As you prepare for retirement and all that comes after it, we’re here to help you navigate everything from retired pay and allowance to healthcare benefits and death gratuity. The Marine and Family Program’s Retired Services Office (RSO) delivers information and assistance to retirees and eligible family members from all branches of the US Uniformed Services. We also serve Coast Guard and NOAA. Our staff of volunteers will help you get what you deserve for your honorable and faithful service to our nation.
Learn about benefits and entitlements for retired Marines, their spouses, widows and widowers.
Cherry Point, North Carolina 28533
What Retired Services Can Do For You
- Provide entitlement information
- Inform you of available privileges
- Provide local installation regulations
- Help with ID card/Decal renewal
- DD-214 Replacement
- Help with legal assistance
- Assist with health care benefits
- Assist with federal & state veterans benefits
- Provide education information
- Offer Surviving Family Assistance
- Provide death gratuity and benefit information
- Help navigate the Survivors Benefit Plan (SBP)
- Assist with Social Security benefits
- Assist with VA Disability Compensation
- Assist with Retired pay and allowance