Transition Readiness Program (TRP) provides our transitioning Marines and their families with the resources and tools needed to reach their personal goals and includes a standardized core curriculum.
The Transition Readiness Program (TRP) is a timeline driven program. If you do not have a tracking system in place, your program will fail. Below are several important documents that will assist you in creating and maintaining a successful program within your unit. If you have ANY questions, please call the TRP Coordinator for assistance at 252-466-4201.
- Do I Have...? (UTC Checklist)
- UTC Cheat Sheet
- Pre-Work Checklist 2022
- TRP 10 Step Process 2022
- Accessing 12 Month PRS & 24-Month TRS Rosters In MOL
- Accessing TRP Gear Locker for UTCs & Commanders
- MARADMIN 550-13 Skillbridge Employment Training Program
- FY19 MARADMIN 632-19
- Transition Readiness Program 1700.31- Inspectors General Checklist
- Personal Transition Timeline